Mama Strut by PELV-ICE is a Class I medical device per the FDA under the categories:
- Orthopedic and Surgical Supports
- Joint Support Bandages
How to get reimbursed:
- Contact your insurance provider for reimbursement forms or search their website for the list of eligible medical devices and online submission options.
- Get your OBGYN or Midwife to write you a prescription with the coding below.
- If you have a HSA or a FSA account attached to your insurance plan you can submit for reimbursement by completing their reimbursement form and attaching your proof of purchase or by purchasing with your HSA/FSA issued credit card. Some HSA/FSA cards accept our website and some do not. If yours is rejected on our site please call one of our pharmacy retailers listed here http://www.mamastrut.com/store-locator
Sign-up below to be sent a printable prescription form for your doctor.
Recommended ICD-10-CM codes:
- R10.2 Pelvic and perineal pain
- N81.2 Incomplete uterovaginal prolapse
- O26.7 Subluxation of symphsis (pubis) in pregnancy, childbirth & puerperium
- O71.89 Diastasis recti
- K40-46 Hernia
- O70.0-O70.4 Perineal laceration during delivery
- M54.5 Acute or chronic pain in the lumbar or sacral region
- M25.551/M25.552 Hip pain R/L
- R10.30 Lower abdominal, inguinal, groin pain
- L8310 Vaginal prolapse supporter
- L0621 Sacroiliac Orthosis, Flexible, Pides Pelvic-sacral support, reduces motion about the sacroiliac joint, includes straps, closures, may include perdulous abdomen design, fabricated, off-the-shelf
- 846.0 – 847.9 Medical tax credit or insurance claim may be applied Sprains and strains of sacroiliac region
- A4466 Garment, belt, sleeve or other covering, elastic or similar stretchable material, any type.