Bill through Insurance
If you’d like a Medical Grade Mama Strut Complete System ($500 MSRP) and have at least 4 weeks until your due date, we can submit a claim to bill your insurance. Start this process by clicking the ‘Bill My Insurance’ button below. Insurance may cover all or part of your Medical Grade Mama Strut Complete System.
We are contracted with most plans but unfortunately we are currently unable to bill STATE-RUN MEDICAID (we can bill managed medicaid), KAISER, UNITED HEALTHCARE AND UMR. However, you may be eligible for reimbursement with the Mama Strut purchased from our site by these plans. See more below!
All Tricare patients click here
Already submitted your info??
Wondering if your provider has submitted paperwork? Call 844-370-1858 (Mama Strut Mama Care)
Paperwork in and you need an update on coverage determination? Call 1 (800) 321-0591 Ext. 7388, Option 2 (Edgepark Billing Department)
If you’d like to buy a Mama Strut and submit for reimbursement through your insurance provider:
- Contact your insurance provider for reimbursement submission options and coverage for product code L8310.
- Download the following prescription and get your OB/GYN or Midwife to complete the Rx.
- After purchasing your Mama Strut submit your invoice and Rx directly to your insurance provider.
**If you have a HSA or a FSA account attached to your insurance plan, you can purchase with your HSA/FSA issued credit card on our site.
Mama Strut by PELV-ICE is a Class I medical device under the category:
- Orthopedic and Surgical Supports
Recommended ICD-10-CM codes:
- R10.2 Pelvic and perineal pain
- N81.2 Incomplete uterovaginal prolapse
- N81.3 Complete uterovaginal prolapse
- N81.81 Incomplete or weakening of pubocervical tissue
- N81.82 Incomplete or weakening of rectovaginal tissue
- O26.7 Subluxation of symphsis (pubis) in pregnancy, childbirth & puerperium
- O71.89 Diastasis recti
- K40-46 Hernia
- O70.0-O70.4 Perineal laceration during delivery
- M54.5 Acute or chronic pain in the lumbar or sacral region
- M25.551/M25.552 Hip pain R/L
- R10.30 Lower abdominal, inguinal, groin pain
HCPCS (product) Codes:
- L8310 – Mama Strut Brace Only
- A9273 Hot water bottle, ice cap or collar, heat and or cold wrap any type
- E1399 (Medical Grade Mama Strut – insurance only) Long Description: PELVIC ORTHOSIS, FLEXIBLE, PROVIDES PELVIC-SACRAL SUPPORT, PROVIDES LUMBAR SUPPORT, PROVIDES PELVIC FLOOR/PERINEAL SUPPORT, PROVIDES ABDOMINAL SUPPORT, REDUCES MOTION ABOUT THE SACROILIAC JOINT, HIP JOINT, ADJUSTABLE FLEXION, EXTENSION, ABDUCTION CONTROL, PRODUCES INTRACAVITARY PRESSURE TO REDUCE LOAD ON THE PELVIS, LUMBAR, ABDOMINALS AND PELVIC FLOOR. INCLUDES REMOVABLE POUCHES WITH GEL PACKS FOR ICE/HEAT THERAPY ON THE LUMBAR, HIPS, ABDOMINALS AND PERINEUM. PREFABRICATED.