In order to better serve more Mamas, we are restructuring our insurance billing process.
Your Complete Mama Strut System could be covered by insurance , you’ve come to the right place to learn more!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AS THE STEPS TO BILL THROUGH INSURANCE HAVE CHANGED
Billing Your Insurance Upfront
Your insurance provider may totally or partially cover the cost of a Mama Strut. We are happy to submit a claim to bill your insurance. Just click the ‘Bill My Insurance’ button below and fill in your information.
Please note that Kaiser does not cover the cost of the Mama Strut upfront.
Once you submit:
–We will email you the forms needed to bill your Mama Strut through insurance.
–We will also fax these forms to your healthcare provider.
Billing through Tricare
Tricare generally cover the Mama Strut at 100%!
Submit your info via our Tricare form by clicking the ‘Bill Through Tricare’ button below. We will reach out to you after you submit with further instructions.
Already submitted your info??
Wondering if your provider has sent us your paperwork? In need of a status update?
Call 844-370-1858 ext 2 or email email@example.com
Mama Strut DME Retailers
We are partnered with Durable Medical Equipment Suppliers (DMEs) in many states who will be able to bill your insurance IN NETWORK.
Please complete the Bill My Insurance form above and we will forward your info to them!
Please note: Having your plan listed below does not guarantee coverage.
We can currently bill the following plans nationally:
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Healthcare National Network
- First Health National Network
We can bill many other plans in some states (including BCBS, Molina, Amerihealth and many more). If you have any questions, please call our insurance team on 844-370-1858 ext 2
We can bill the following State Medicaid Plans (ability to bill does not guarantee coverage):
- Illinois (including Humana)
- Indiana (including Anthem and HHW)
- Kentucky (including Anthem and Humana)
- North Carolina
- New Mexico
- New York
- New Jersey
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Texas (including Health Partnership)
- Virginia (including Humana)
If you’d like to buy a Mama Strut and submit for reimbursement through your insurance provider:
- Contact your insurance provider for reimbursement submission options and coverage for product code L8310.
- Click ‘Download Rx for Reimbursement’ and get your OB/GYN or Midwife to complete the Rx.
- After purchasing your Mama Strut, submit your invoice and completed Rx directly to your insurance provider.
**If you have an HSA or FSA account attached to your insurance plan, you can purchase with your HSA/FSA issued card on our site